On My Cloud
10 – 20 000 GB disc space
20 – 30 000 GB disc space
20 – 50 000 GB disc space
Your OWN cloud. Large amount of disk space, Cloud software management by OnMyCloud and all stable apps.
Access Your Data
Store your files, folders, contacts, photo galleries, calendars and more on a server of your choosing. Access them from your mobile device, your desktop, or a web browser. Access your data wherever you are, when you need it.
Sync Your Data
Keep your files, contacts, photo galleries, calendars and more synchronized amongst your devices. One folder, two folders and more – get the most recent version of your files with the desktop and web client or mobile app of your choosing, at any time.
Share Your Data
Share your data with others, and give them access to your latest photo galleries, your calendar, your music, or anything else you want them to see. With or without password or time limit. Share it publicly, or privately. It is your data, do what you want with it.
New in OnMyCloud
Server to server sharing: seamlessly share files with users on a different ownCloud installation. Don’t be limited by a shared folder but put files where you want without losing sight on who owns what.
Faster and more efficient design, suitable for mobile devices. No more waiting for the next page to load thanks to infinite scrolling. Find your files by sorting by name or modified date.
Store, Access and Control
Use an Object Store as primary storage. Connect applications with ownCloud through the new, easy to use webhooks. Control how users share data and be notified when yours is accessed.
Mobile and Desktop syncing
Access your data on any platform. Use the Android or iOS clients to work with your files on the go or synchronize your favorite folders seamlessly between your desktop and laptop devices.
External Storage and Encryption
Add external storage to your ownCloud with Dropbox, SWIFT, FTPs, Google Docs, S3, external WebDAV servers and more. Enable the encryption app to encrypt data on external storage for improved security and privacy.
ownCloud Documents is collaborative editing of rich-text documents that lets up to 5 individuals collaborate to edit .odt or .doc files securely within the browser. Documents may then be shared inside ownCloud or via a public link.
Versioning and Undelete
ownCloud stores your data and lets you bring back data that was deleted accidentally. Find previous versions of files you modified and bring them back.
Share photo galleries with friends and family. Give them access to upload pictures, view and download them. Send a link to anybody you choose, and control whether they can share those photos with anyone else.
See what is going on in your ownCloud. See who shared a file with you or when you created, changed or deleted files. Access the feed via RSS, an API for Desktop or Mobile clients or receive email notifications.
Share your calendar with other ownCloud users or groups on your ownCloud server, easy and quick.
Store your contacts in ownCloud and share them among your devices so you always have access to your friends, family and colleagues.
Want to add one of the existing applications to ownCloud? Simply enable a new application in settings, and it will be automatically downloaded and installed in your ownCloud instance.
- Smooth performance and easy user interface.
- File editing and preview support for PDF, images, text files, Open Document, Word files and more.
- Integration of anti-virus scanning functionality with the anti-virus app.
- LDAP / Active directory integration
- Example files for new users. Preload a new user’s Files area with, for example, a tutorial file, which appears when they first log in.
- Powerful integrated logging
- Fine-grained control over access to data and sharing capabilities by user and by group.
- Advanced quota management with configurable accounting of external storage.
- Sharing REST API. Control sharing from mobile apps and desktop clients
- Easy development of 3rd party apps with the share REST API. Quick access to core functions for app development with the powerful
- ownCloud App API and webhooks following the publication / subscription model.